The CCN website has set itself the objective of complying with the W3C accessibility standards, which aim to improve accessibility for all users, facilitating their access with any physical condition or environment, including clear and well-structured contents, which improve navigation and user experience.
In order to meet the aforementioned objective, the CCN website has been submitted to the Web Accessibility Test in its double A level (priorities 1 and 2), having obtained the AA mark. All the requirements of Priority 1 and Priority 2, which can be automatically evaluated, have been satisfactorily assessed.
- This website uses Cascading Style Sheets for visual and information presentation.
- The font size is compatible with the font size specified by users in the "text size" option in visual browsers.
- The images used contain the ALT attribute that includes their description.
- W3C standards have been followed for the development of the web.
- The pages in this website maintain a semantic markup structure. The H1 tags have been used for the main titles, and the P tag for the structuring of the content development.
If you find any problem or want to make any suggestion related to accessibility please contact us through the following email.